General Policy Statement
Press and Fab acknowledges and accepts its legal responsibilities for securing the health, safety and welfare of all its employees, of sub-contractors working on its behalf and all others affected by their activities. It is the intent of the company to provide safe and healthy working conditions for all our employees by:-
• Providing and maintaining safe plant and equipment.
• Providing safe systems of work.
• Providing a safe place of work and safe access and egress.
• Providing for the safe use, handling, storage and transport of all particles and substances.
• Providing a safe working environment.
• Providing adequate and sufficient information, instruction, training and supervision.
• Providing toilet, refreshment and rest room facilities to all employees
It is also the intent of Press and Fab to enlist the support of all employees towards achieving the safest possible working conditions and to encourage consultation on all health and safety matters. Support, co-operation and consultation will also be sought from clients, other contractors and any other persons who might reasonably be expected to be included in such discussions, to this end, regular health and safety discussions will be held. The Company accepts its responsibility for the health and safety of other people who may be affected by our activities including clients’ employees, other contractors and members of the public. The Company also accepts responsibility for any affects our activities may have on the environment. The allocation of duties for safety matters and the particular arrangements which will be made to implement this policy are set out in this document. This Policy will be kept up to date particularly as regards any changes in activities or the nature or size of the business and will be reviewed annual.