Press and Fab understands the impacts on environment and how we can work not just to reduce the effect, but eliminate it where possible. We work passionately to create a company that ensures all impacts we have on the environment are minimal, whether it be internal or working alongside our clients to protect and prevent any damage caused by our activities. We continue to monitor environmental performance and set targets. The Company recognizes that it has a responsibility both to preserve and protect the environment, so that it does not waste precious resources and instead utilises, wherever possible, renewable products and energy.
This wide-ranging Policy will thus help protect and preserve vital assets for our future heritage. We are committed to:
• Strive to reduce the impacts of the company’s activities on the environment.
• Evaluate operations and procedures to ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
• Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst customers and suppliers.
• Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the company.
It is the policy of the company to:
• Operate its facilities in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, in a way that is protective of the health and safety of its employees and the surrounding communities and environment.
• Monitor our fuel usage. As a 24 hour service provider to many different areas of industry, Industrial Belting International understands that traveling is a significant part of our business. We monitor our fuel usage and mileage to analyse this use, with the aim of reducing our impact on pollution and local issues such as congestion.
• Aim to reduce waste where possible and recycle to reduce any waste that we may create.
• We understand that it is important to train and make our employees aware of the potential impacts that our operations may have.
• Use recycled construction materials whenever these can be commercially justified.
• Work with suppliers to ensure they recognise and reduce the environmental impact of their products and transportation.
• Make efficient use of natural resources by conserving energy and water, minimizing waste, and recycling where possible.
• Promptly correct any practice or situation not in compliance with this policy.
• Regularly review its environmental policy to ensure its suitability as well as to ensure continuous improvement in environmental management systems, practices and procedures.